Portfolio, Program & Project Management
IGC brings a holistic view of portfolio, program, and project management to the clients we serve. We work collaboratively with all stake holders to optimize existing systems and processes and ensure that new investments support the organizations strategic objectives.
Our team of certified project managers employ consistent proven methodologies to ensure that each project is successful, is on time and on budget.
Our project management methodology follows the basic project life cycle: Plan, Design, Build, and Deliver. However, what makes our method unique is its focus on the commonly missed and vital activities: pre-planning and post-delivery.
Our project management methodology focuses on the management, control, and operation of processes and applications, along with continuous performance evaluation. It also aids in the preparation of building a scalable solution, which accounts for your organization’s future growth and change from the onset of the project.
Not only does the method cover project implementations throughout the life cycle, but it also covers projects from a top-down perspective—considering all of the affected disciplines that must be managed during a project implementation. These disciplines include:
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Process and Application
- Organizational Change Management
- Information Management
We bring the following project management capabilities:
- Portfolio and Project Management Development
- Solicitation Planning and Vendor Selection
- IT Strategy Development and Alignment
- Business Case Development
- Market Demand Analysis
- Workload Management and Capacity Planning
- Stakeholder planning and communication
- Value Model Identification
- Release and deployment management
- Performance monitoring and Scope Management